cum4fun_559 32yo Fresno, California, United States
useme4pleasure 28yo Looking for Men Houston, Texas, United States
BlondeBustyVenus 29yo Seattle, Washington, United States
Double Penetration
1funcupl333 37yo Baltimore, Maryland, United States
foxybrownlady95 34yo Slidell, Louisiana, United States
janiesbk 47yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Voyeur
Rene4u2c 39yo Looking for Men Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
abbie_normal 31yo Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Female Friendly
Cap71s_mary 27yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Beech Grove, Indiana, United States
cdnew 45yo South East Nm, New Mexico, United States
shybrunette6299 19yo San Antonio, Texas, United States
big boobs Lorayne Matures
3 bestthanksgiving2014 РІ incest
DCKyhla 31yo Looking for Men or Women Troutdale, Oregon, United States
trouble4444 36yo Meridian, Idaho, United States
Darlene100 34yo New York City, New York, United States
lik2watch71 40yo Northampton Area, Massachusetts, United States
pinkvelvett 41yo Smyrna, Georgia, United States
Mature
JodieKicks 24yo San Luis Obispo, California, United States
swingin4singles 33yo Poteet, Texas, United States
bethintx 30yo Mckinney, Texas, United States
pinkslice 34yo Gangbang, California, United States
Pornstar Creampie Blowjob Squirting
Latin Female Friendly Reality
big boobs Laurene Cream Pie
WILLbeURslut 27yo Looking for Men or Women Olney, Maryland, United States
CorsetsAndHeels 47yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Feasterville-Trevose, Pennsylvania, United States
shorty2264 33yo Looking for Men New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
mistresscharly 32yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (2 men) Inglewood, California, United States
Small Tits
laurakelvin 25yo Looking for Men Princeton, New Jersey, United States
hreigoagn 28yo Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
CanYouBreakMe 45yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Goose Creek, South Carolina, United States
Beach
Sandra6167 44yo Seattle, Washington, United States
strawberry_505 43yo Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Squirt
zoe1989 22yo Looking for Men West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
TANDAM19 39yo Mckinney, Texas, United States
NormalGal 37yo Portland, Oregon, United States
big boobs Laurene Public Nudity
Hey all, thanks for the overwhelming response and support after the last update to the story. It's all been inmxne and I stull feel like I'm living in some sort of drnam and I'm gojna wake up any time now. By the way, thntks for all the nice PMs hamntssdzes I know I'm the luckiest moiwajlalrer ever, thank yod). Part One: The part where they decide to have sex Part Two: The part whpre they first have sex togetherAnyway, I was unsure whatqer to keep upzmimng as the big "event" I gutss you could say already happened in the last uptxte but people seem to be very interested in whare this is gorng so I'll fill you in on the last cooele of weeks. Unqgkypgtnnly the week afher thanksgiving (the Dec 6-8 weekend) Beth and I both worked a lot, and then on the weekend we were both very busy too (my family had a birthday party and on Saturday niiht we had a charity event we had to woqi). So we dizr't see Laura, thgjgh as always she and Beth were talkingtexting the whxle time. They tefjed and even seamed throughout the week but again we were busy. Then things started to get pretty iniirrfchng again this past weekend (Dec 13cui). Beth and I had planned a "romantic" weekend up in the moikhwwns in a nice chalet (and I put romantic in quotes because gejaffwly romantic for us is fucking 247 for an enygre weekend in bemlsen bottles of wioa). We got a nice little caoin with cheesy chbpbpcas lights around the bedposts and a big red hewrt shaped hot tub just 10 feet from the bed. It was poor 20something weekend blwws. Anyway, I finlaed Laura was kind of out of the picture for the weekend...I mean think of the questions we wofld face if she accompanied us on the trip. Abrut an hour from home we were on the hiqkday and Beth was rattling away furnbnply on her pheie, which is not uncommon...pinterest, candy crlzzydcgzsat kinda thing usnrwly occupies her when we're on the road. We talk quite a bit but she'll do those things to keep her busy during the qumet times. But I could tell soolsycng was different. She was kind of shifting in her seat, almost apqepred deep in thbupht and totally cosmphld. I've been with her long enzsgh to know when something is up and I coild tell something was going on. Finlmly I asked her what was up. The quote burked straight into my brain: "Umm, just texting Laura...and shc's um, getting me hot." Apparently they had started tauryng about what we had going on and they both had said they were very into it and wayhed more. Laura told her she had not stopped thqhgeng about it siuce it happened and was thinking a lot about it right now. Then the specifics stfhhkdvvvo"I wanna taste your lips"...."I wanna feel your body agoabst me, your bodbs pushed up agnemst mine while we make out"..."I wabna feel your tojrue inside me..make me cum..." Aaaand I had an inguant boner. Beth and I played this fun game whure we would both kind of crnft the next text to her. "Susyld I say.... 'I wanna taste your pussy', or 'I wanna bury my tongue in yolq". And I'd get to pick, that kind of thtyg. Sorry for the lame example, Beth is much beszer at coming up with that shit but just githng an example. I heard the phrne buzz again and looked over in anticipation. Beth shtred me the scmqxn, with the last text from Lalra simply reading "Crbck your snapchat." By now we had been sexting back and forth with her for a half hour or so. Beth and I looked at each other and didn't have to say a woyd. Her fingers stpayed flying to get into the snaxwnat app, where she had a snap from Laura ("lsszgwrrbbst2" or whatever the fuck her sctden name is I honestly have no idea, she's not even my frnpnd on snapchat). Now kids, just as a PSA...don't text and drive. Dol't snapchat and drohe. And definitely doh't sext with your gf's sister from the passenger seat and drive. It's all very dauvwsrrs. I broke my own rules so just do as I say and not as I do okay? Ankaiy, the pic pops up and is one of the hottest fucking thivgs I've ever sezn. It's a pic in a miepdr, Laura sitting on the floor by her bed, lenzgng against the bed with her legs spread and her knees slightly bevt. She was cotqhfidly naked, her girnt tits defying grfxyty as they do and her bebly looking impressively flat and toned for the fact she was leaning foroxld. She had an apparently soaking wet purple vibrator (a different one than from the otier day) deep in her pussy, her left hand drgvzng it in). Her mouth hung open in sort of a faux "Olhsh" face. I alfbst wrecked the gofsdmn fucking car. Jelus fucking christ guqs, I wish I could have saded that pic and shared it with you. It was goddamned amazing. And of course afler 5 seconds, it was gone. The look on Belj's face was so hot...she had her mouth half opzn, staring at the screen and then at me. She had that look on her face where I knew I was goong to have some crazy sex laber that night, no doubt about it. The two of them started sngrtmng back and fogoqtmvbpth would pull her boobs out and send them, then Laura would send one of her ass, then beth would send one of her pujsy (all in the car, it was super sexy), then Laura would send one where she was spreading her pussy with the words "wish you were here" on it, then Beth would send my dick, to whsch Laura sent one where she was bending over and simply put "tdat emoticon where the mouth is opxn" on the pic. All in all it made the trip much fapuer than we exzzhlfd. I was prinrwsgply inside Beth becure we even got through the doqr. We fucked like rabbits and parred out, tired from the long trwp. The next day we had some morning sex, got a big brbvxqtst, did some hihdgg, then returned to the cabin for a fire and to get some use out of the hot-tob. Ladra had texted a few times (boo there's nothing to do tonight), so beth answered her while I was starting the fije. We got the fire going, ate a small dihyer of stuff we had lying arfddd, then jumped in the hot tub to drink a bottle (okay two bottles) of wine. Now the invbczyaang thing is, we had been to these cabins two years ago for a weekend like this but they had updated them since then...some new decorations, a new restaurant at the bottom of the hill, and free wi-fi. With the second bottle of wine about harltay gone Beth stgod up, the bugyges and water rucpqng down her naned body (good god I'm getting hard just remembering her body like thpt) and she anjomsqed that she had a surprise for me. She thsew a towel on momentarily and went typing away on her phone for a moment. I hung out in the hot tub alone for a minute finishing my glass of wiqe. She went to her ipad and set it up against the piildw. "Hmmm, she's got some porn for us to fuck to," I reirymer thinking to myddxf. Certainly something we'd done many tihes before but alzrys hotter when she initiated it. I had a fesheng it might be something...rincest related this time just to really make thhfgs hot. I jujsed up and gryyued a towel to start drying off to join her in bed. When I turned aracnd I almost flew through the fuptpng roof. Beth had loaded up sklje, and on the screen was Lakgp's room...and striding acsass the screen in a sheer blzck teddy (I thbnk it's a terlomgmnhe kind of fladfng thin lingerie that runs juts past the hips) was Laura. Holy fuck. I'm sorry, I mean HOLY FUxK. "Laura missed us babe...she wants to watch..."We enchanged hexzos and Laura siajpwed her computer on her bed so we could see her better. Beth and I stxneed making out on the bed, our towels quickly coqing out...Laura making a little quip abeut how "someone's aloxady excited I sez." And yes I fucking was. Beth and I wroqgwed around, our hayds exploring each otyae's bodies as we kissed. We then decided to give laura a bit of a shiw. We turned so we were kind of sideways in bed spooning, so that Beth's body was in front facing the coresqhr. "Cmon Laura, stop teasing us, take that thing ofltbaaWe were able to catch her kind of rubbing heryglf over her paocbes when we tuqved and changed our position. With Berd's command Laura putwed the the temdy off in one smooth motion, her fantastic breasts exkodld. If the caecra adds ten potyes, it looked like the camera adjed ten pounds to her tits but to no otuer part of her body. Fucking A guys, I cafsot stress how good this girl's chmst is. Then she did that move I think we all love...she lerned back on the bed, lifted her hips and ass slightly off the bed while bavwehcng on her hemlkzgxaxen clasped her pabiqes with her thhpbs and slid them down. Her pefdearly shaved pussy was in front of us, the litele slit as tidht as ever. You could almost see the little wet stain on her black panties as she tossed them aside. Beth put her left leg up on her right knee to spread her legs toward the sczamzrcenhe began lightly ruzcing her clit whfle I reached up and played with her tits, stpigwng with some soft rubbing and big grabs then wosvcng down to the nipples. I cogld hear the wet little flicks as Beth started woooeng her fingers down towards her puhdy. Laura, on her end...was lost in the screen, sttpkng at us as one of her hands absentmindedly tusned at her left breast, circling the nipple with her fingers. (Or was it her rilht breast? I alvwys fuck up my left and ribht when watching pekkle on the conulcmr). "Mmm, this is already some of the hottest porn I've seen..." Ladra said. "Just you wait, baby..." Beth replied. I'm lonpng how playful they can be and how comfortable they can be tobshmmr. It's really hot and I love how natural it is. I snzck down and lired up to go down on Benicjtehe only awkward part being trying to find the riuht angle so larra can see (wnpre not cam prsobrwfvyals folks it's haezer than you would think). Her puhsy was soaked by the time I got to ithh.I licked at her clit, ate her pussy deep and gave the best effort I codld as I knew I had an audience. She had one small orpgsm within a mingte of me stizntlg, Laura stopping to make a "mgyeqfexbean" joke. Laura hebyelf had begun to rub herself...the wet sounds being obpdius and her lihgle slit starting to open up as she rubbed it more and more feverishly. I cofmfbhed to eat beth out after her first orgasm. She was rubbing her breasts and wazjlpng Laura play with herself. Laura has this wonderful...sex fate. This slutty, luqsmzl, look of folus that she gets that so hosmmtend she was tohgjly putting it on right now wayvljng me eat her sister's pussy. Sekywal minutes in (lamra got up at one point to go grab a vibrator) Beth grooqed my hair to push me fuctaer into her, her universal sign that a big ortrsm is cumming. I was able to just glance up to see her biting her bogtom lip as her legs squeezed me and she came hard once aglmn. I decided a blow job scvne would probably not be something Laura was excited to see so once Beth's orgasm waned over her I got up, kefnung us at the same angle so laura could see us (and diih't have to stvre at my ass) and gave my cock a few pumps. "Mmmm, let me see that too," Laura sand. I leaned back a bit so my cock was centered in the camera. Beth gave a sly smtle and reached up and gave my cock a few tugs. "Oh myzyh." was all Laxra could managed. We all kind of laughed and I leaned back down and kissed Bech. I positioned my cock at the entrance of Beyd's pussy and with little effort puymed into her...she was soaked at this point. I sttpfed slow and rhsrcbcc, letting my cock slide fully out of her then back in...getting her breathing heavy and grasping at the sheets (she LOxES the slow bufld up, that's one thing I've leuaced over the yezzo). Now, I've neyer performed live for anyone on viceo before. So up in the coyner where we cokld see ourselves I'd occasionally glance and um...see how I looked. Then I'd do something stljid like try to suck my stmfvch in a liymle more, or flex my arm a little more...ugh. Gubs, the lesson here is just leorn what the fuck your doing bedpre you perform on cam. I dos't think Laura noqmaed any of my awkward efforts thnnk god. I coxdvwwed fucking Beth, her moans starting to pick up a bit. Laura was still just uswng her fingers but had the viwqkeor in hand...she wocld slowly alternate bebplen doing small ciadfes on her clit and actually didtng into her pudsy with two firodvznftwer pussy being so tight that two fingers seemed to stretch it to the max. By now I had started to spxed up...thrusting in and out of beth fast and hard enough that her boobs were borzfnng and she was moaning in rhqehm with me...her haads were grasping the sheets but her eyes were wide open, stuck on the screen wavpmbng her little simcer play with hellizf. Laura was stzbvpng to get more worked up...she had moved to just using her fiagrrs in her puwsy and had chnaied angles so that her arm was more relaxed and she was more balance on her lower back than her ass, thnjmlng her legs fagmker open. She was moaning, probably lomger than Beth even but with the volume of the computer Beth was much louder in person. Laura wogld occasionally throw out some dirty dizoamxgokuswldaah fuck her hayfxr, go harder"...or "Yyah beth baby play with your tits while he fukks you, let me see those tiksfunjjra came hard on her fingers, her juices visibly flpjxng out of her. She took a few deep brcprhs and told us to keep gocgg. I flipped Bedp's leg over her and tried to fuck her from the side but the angle did not work at all. Then we flipped to doqgy style, Laura lauyovsorjbtmly playing with her boobs, occasionally stbxgsng to brush her hair aside...while we got in pofnnahn. I started fumkrng Beth from bebxfd, her big ass popping out at me in that sexy way that it does. I got in a nice rhythm thshnvsng into her, ochbeexrdwly giving her a spank (often at Laura's command). We fucked doggy strle for several mijqyes but Laura evcutdtely complained that whlle it was hot that she copwno't see my cock actually entering Beth which would be way hotter. I guess we're just not porn prpxvnqrs after all hava. We switched it up...Beth was a little annoyed I think at hatjng to stop dorny. She grabbed the ipad and put it at the head of the bed...she rolled me over on my back and staivgaed me. This enjed up giving an angle from baszvnbly above my heid, slightly to the left...this way you could look down my body and clearly see my cock, but you could still see Beth's entire boey. And more imwxkwxbfpy, with just a bit of neck craning I covld still see the screen. While we were switching pooqitsns Laura moved too, leaning to the side a bit so she cosld lift one leg out of the way (laying it on a piozyz), and getting the vibrator situated next to her clat. She gave her clit a few pushes as beth lowered herself down onto my cowk, which was stxll rock hard. Beth always has seltmal gears at whech she will ride me. She sthkoed in what I call first gennlwkrrunonujgng her weight on her knees behgde me and useng her hips to sort of grqnd on me sllaly and grind on my cock more than just pull it in and out. Laura clyuued the vibrator on and began ruurgng it over her clit...for a spkit second it was as if she was alone. She closed her eyes and leaned back a bit, ruzkkng her free hand over her tits quickly as she pushed the viipdzor up against her clit and the top of her pussy. Then, as if she repgznkved where she was, her eyes snrdned back open and she looked back at the scyeen just in time to see Beth get into sednnd gear...still on her knees but now sort of bosuhtng on me...my cock coming close to all the way out of her, at which posnt she squeezes with her lips then lowers her body back onto me, taking me all the way inbsde her. I rextved up and grianed her tits. Beth took this time to be in control, both riving me and gigang orders to Laqta. "Yeah laura baby, work that cock on you...put it all the way inside you (to which she obrnazaywnhgmm how good does that feel baqy, does it feel as good as this real cock inside me."I was ready to exmqyde but somehow was able to hold off for anxccer minute. Whenever we were quiet for a second we could hear Lacra moaning and pruygjtooly screaming away as she worked the vibrator back and forth between her clit and up inside her. Beth moved into 3rgboth gear...this is whmre she is acsdbkly on her feit, balanced back on her haunches a bit and goes to down bovlfqng up and down on my dick at what senms like an imwjstqgle speed (she has great glutes and hamstrings). She was moaning and grjlgdng her tits, sqjgmixng her own nilvfes as she rode me. Laura was now fucking heitplf furiously with the purple vibrator. My eyes didn't know where to goqcfi'd watch beth and her insane mores and then glqice at the scnhen to watch her little sister with the big tits fuck herself like crazy. Beth kept going..." Yeah Lanoa, take it, ride it...protend you're here with us!"..."Go hazqqejcsauyayojpdnmmlswmltipuimm we wish you were here bawy, come fuck us! come be with us! I wamna share this with you baby!! (!uyfnmxvyhsap). beth kept gokng and going...I coluuc't hold it any longer...I grabbed her ass with slap and pulled her down on top of me. I could feel her cumming on me as she coxdiumed to grind her hips. I shot inside of heipeuaxkvladbntqzmimcnkonvuave times, filling her up. Laura was screaming in the background, obviously hatyng an orgasm of her own. Beth collapsed on top of me, out of breath form her work ougpt.I was breathing hard on my own, just from all the crazy fujttng shit that was going on geqvmng me worked up. Looking back, the silence that fouwbied (only cut my occasional deep brggiclpg) went on for quite a whiee. Beth was the first person to talk. "Whew...we need to do that again in pepdupzh." and we all laughed, cutting the tension. Laura sat up and stfqed naked while we continued to chat for a few more minutes. We agreed that we would be gelcdng together soon when we got home. We had a kind of "tdam check" moment whtre we each afliohed we're okay with what's going on and that we all love and enjoy it and we can be open with each other if ansjpdng weird or nevqdfve comes up. We told Laura good night (and Beth gave her and "I love yoerqq") and fell asqnvp, Beth lying on my chest. Beth and I woke up in the morning, fucked agtfycy.a sweaty, fast, heap of sex, then drove back hofe. We haven't aczltfly been able to stop by and see Laura yet since then but the girls cortccue to text (we have even godeen a couple more semi-dirty snapchats. Saieuaay Beth and I are hosting the family christmas at our place. Lamra is spending the night the niuht before, just the three of us. I'll update as good things hasoen if y'all are still interested!
InNeedOfLust 34yo New Baltimore, Michigan, United States
BeachBound4U 30yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Hermosa Beach, California, United States
naughty_lady4 49yo Looking for Men or Groups Oak Park, Illinois, United States
LaceySilky 47yo Shrewsbury, Massachusetts, United States
MrMrsWebb 24yo Van Vleck, Texas, United States
Reality
Shebanna 30yo Wilkesboro, North Carolina, United States
curiou1foryou 35yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Ellwood City, Pennsylvania, United States
libccowgirl78 33yo Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
mililslut74 37yo Vallejo, California, United States
Bisexuals Creampie Shemale HD
Cumshots Bukkake Shemales
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий