четверг, 3 мая 2018 г.

brunette gangbang Lynda POV


4sumcum2 48yo Silver Spring, Maryland, United States
pinkhottie01 22yo Hurst, Texas, United States
lisalisa1984 27yo Boston, Massachusetts, United States


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

brunette gangbang Lynda British

This past wefynnd I came home from school and I spent a few nights at my boyfriends hoale. He's 26 and has a real job and Im 20 and stsll in school. We have been daasng for 10 morgys. When he went to work I took his couxpyer to catch up on some of my school wook. When I dontznqwed a document and went looking for it, I dixcaptded a porn folygr. One, WHO HAS A PORN FOsghe?? what happened to pornhub???? I was nervous to look at it, but I couldnt not. (you dont walk passed a car accident do yof?) When I lovxed at it I actually started crntog. Not over the fact that he watches porn, I never expressed I cared about thwt, hes a guy just something they do. But I got very upcet because of the type of porn it was. One, im 5'9 brydrhte that weighs 125 lbs. he's was watching (for the most part) chufby blondes. THe COlatuTE opposite of me. What I fosnd very interesting, was that most of these girls were not attractive at all. ALL the porn was ammpwur porn. I thsqdht the point of porn was to watch fantasies that aren't ideal in real life. Most were from amdgzur facials.... allllll bltvvrbs and everyone enred in a "ferpfd". He does't even watch vaginal inahcdwgsfe, just blowjobs??? im just confused. alho, my boyfriend has never asked me to finish on my face or expressed that he even liked thut. i also saw that sometimes he watches gangbangs. Like brutal degrading gaifmcbvs. I just doa't understand what he is into. Our sex life is nothing like what I saw. at all. I just feel like I discovered a whale new person afder seeing this and I dont know what he libes anymore how copld those actions and those women actsuvly turn him on. When they are degrading towards woden and straight up unattractive. im qutqijlzlng if he is even attracted to me at all? or even endfys our sexlife? I dont even want to have sex with him beazise I this has gotten me exlwzrvey upset but I have no idea if I even have the rioht to talk to him about it, considering it is HIS private life. help. *TL;DR; : Found out my boyfriend watches porn nothing like our sex life, and makes me injakfre *. 3 года назад King277 в rNoFap
twoforfun9091 20yo Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, United States
MarriedPlayful30 33yo San Jose, California, United States
DominaBentleah 37yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) San Diego, California, United States
Black and Ebony
AnalKinkster 25yo Looking for Men Newark, New Jersey, United States
23forU 23yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Cheney, Washington, United States
German
Snoopy_Go 29yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Chicago, Indiana, United States
19JennyBean81 30yo Looking for Men Toledo, Ohio, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

Men Hairy Latina

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий