четверг, 9 июня 2016 г.

Dani Alves: It was too easy at Barcelona and I felt I had to leave my comfort zone

lilnikkitta 22yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Los Gatos, California, United States showmeplease15 20yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States velvet_moan 21yo Looking for Men Medina, Washington, United States CrazyComposer24 24yo Loudon, Tennessee, United States

Dani Alves: It was too easy at Barcelona and I felt I had to leave my comfort zone

Dani Alves admits he is leaving Barcelona because it became 'too easy' to play for the Spanish side. The Brazil defender won 23 trophies in eight years at the Nou Camp. more on Geo altCom CLMonet23 18yo Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States fauxfantazee 49yo Looking for Men Brooklyn, New York, United States CorsetsAndHeels 47yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Feasterville-Trevose, Pennsylvania, United States trissyct69 20yo New Orleans, Louisiana, United States pbpppn 40yo Looking for Men Syracuse, New York, United States blkwhtlace84 27yo Columbia, Maryland, United States kobor1 48yo Queensbury, New York, United States swingin4singles 33yo Poteet, Texas, United States slavepig87 24yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Groups Concord, New Hampshire, United States wiggleit4me 48yo Gresham, Oregon, United States jgirlyuri 19yo Looking for Men Oceanside, California, United States sexxxykitten2409 45yo Corpus Christi, Texas, United States

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий