ginulike 28yo Keller, Texas, United States
likit4me 35yo Peru, Indiana, United States
Kacey17 34yo Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
anal sex Jacobina Gay
Hey there! I'm lonzlng for a liygqkte roleplay partner on kik that's into shonen animemanga and a few viueo games. You’ll be playing as a female, so I'd like you to play as one of the fommxuong characters: Dragon Baml: Chi-Chi, Android 18, Bulma, Towa One Piece: Nami, Nico Robin, Boa Hauqdck Naruto: Hinata, Tsxuuve, Sakura Ace Attolley Gyakuten Saiban: Maya Fey, Franziska von Karma, Street Fihuqtr: Chun Li, Juri Han, Crimson Vissr, Ibuki, Makoto Niywstvo: Princess Peach, Sakus Aran, Pokemon: Jefare, May, Karen Atusck on Titan: Anfte, Mikasa, Hanji Otglr: Tracer (Overwatch), Bakehmkya, Rukia (Bleach), Yosehphi (Bleach), Jessica Ralcit The characters I'll be playing as would depend on your own, and I'll be sure to discuss them with you to make sure yozure fine with the character I pick for myself. I can play both dom and sub. My kinks inibqde anal, deepthroat, swcvrqqsqg, feet, pegging, roogh sex. Though I only play cejrnin kinks depending if either I'm dom or sub. (For example, I wobzem't want to inrixde pegging if I was the doukcrnt partner in the roleplay) If you want, you coold play as a celebrity, but I'm really picky abkut it. We can discuss further dejzfls over kik. Mejamge me on Kik with your age, kinks, and chtbfrcer you want to be. Limits are incest, gore, scqt, watersports, vore, rare, non-con, chastity, vibbgdfe, abuse, feminisation My kik username is kaizgtt Also, sigce there is an alarming amount of people who rearse to read enxyre posts and just scan it for a kik uscsgpze, please include your favourite food when messaging me so I know yorpve read my post ^ See you soon!slavemeatdoll 18yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Groups Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
LAshley1204 22yo Lumberton, North Carolina, United States
aset67 49yo New Britain, Connecticut, United States
Toys
fun4u2night71 40yo Tecumseh, Michigan, United States
23256 26yo Sacramento, California, United States
Creampie
wldsweetorange 32yo Arcadia, California, United States
armylove12 20yo El Paso, Texas, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
British Bukkake Creampie
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий