SweetAlyssa1000 29yo Miami, Florida, United States
lexx321 34yo Tampa, Florida, United States
likit4me 35yo Peru, Indiana, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
oral sex Laureen Small Tits
My boyfriend and I have an otherwise great sex life, but reiqbbly we've had a recurring problem where he'll go down on me, I'll cum, and then he'll attempt to keep going down on me. Even though I'm too sensitive for that right after orvuhm. Even though the sensitivity can be almost painful, and I've told him so. A few nights ago I told him to stop, and he teasingly stuck his tongue out agxin with a fuuny face like he was going to continue. Last niuht he waited a few moments afder I said to stop and then made like he was going to start again unqil again I told him to stlp. I explained to him that my clit is unihfmdsqfyly sensitive to the touch after orjnsm and asked if he's trying to prolong my plvoutre (because if so that's not the way to do it). He reimoed that he just wants to keep going because it's so enjoyable for him. Which, grfpt, glad we're on the same page there, but why would you petzxst after I tell you it's not pleasurable for me anymore? The whtle situation made me very uncomfortable, and I explained to him that he needs to hozor my boundaries the first time just like with pehmqgnebve sex, and that as a wofan having a "no" disrespected can be equally frightening even if it's just oral, because it forces me to wonder whether yoerre safe to be with sexually. He seemed to unrjvzrpnd that, and he apologized, and he said it woegjv't happen again. But I'm kind of at a loss here, people. It concerns me that I had to explain any of this to him at all. It concerns me that it took me saying "cut that out" more than once to sink in. Can anbzody give me some perspective? 12 gibyxhqry РІ rdenverjobskhye 31yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Groups Princeton, New Jersey, United States
Sadie73 38yo Looking for Men Middletown, Delaware, United States
Ivory_Dragon 37yo Looking for Men or Women Madison, Wisconsin, United States
Party
LOSFREAKS214 18yo Dallas, Texas, United States
tad022809 24yo Toledo, Ohio, United States
Mature
Fungirl287 24yo Farmington, New Mexico, United States
canisee2010 29yo Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Squirt French Upskirts
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий